Saturday, May 28, 2011

West African berry

Since I am in a related technology and science related television programs seen on the introduction of West African berry, I was very curious, so wanted, beating trying to seed species to their homes. Unfortunately, after that I would like to learn more information, but no matter how I find it difficult to find information on the West African berry! In fact, the reason I so curious, because it is an amazing fruit, berries magical place this is to make each person eat it within an hour, no matter what to eat, or what flavor are can be turned into sweet, candy like magic, like magic!
If anyone knows its data, or have grown this wonderful fruit -(West Berry) friends tell me the details, I really hope to get its seeds!


0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Buy.com(Computers, Electronics, Digital Cameras, Books, DVDs, Music, Games, Software, Toys, Sports) Save up to 50% on all Hotels worldwide. Book now with CheapOair. godaddy(Domain, Hosting)